PEPSICO® "SUPER BOWL XLVIII VIP EXPERIENCE" SWEEPSTAKES AT SAVE MART/LUCKY/FOODMAXX
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SWEEPSTAKES ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL US RESIDENTS RESIDING IN CA AND NV THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. GAME SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY AND NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT OR PROOF-OF-PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN SWEEPSTAKES. Promotion starts January 2, 2013, at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends February 4, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the "Promotion Period"). THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO ENTER:
a) To enter the Game via text message use your SMS-enabled (or two way text enabled) mobile phone to text the word ‘FOOTBALL’ found on a Save Mart/Lucky/FoodMaxx coupon you receive with qualifying purchase to 33973 during the Promotion Period, and you will be registered in the Sweepstakes. A qualifying purchase is purchasing at least three products from the participating products list found at the display in-store (also shown at the bottom of these rules. Each text message constitutes one (1) entry. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to register/enter by text message. Standard text message and data rates may apply. Participants registering/entering this Promotion via text message may incur a standard text message charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. By entering this sweepstakes via text messaging the entrant is consenting to receive text and phone messages regarding the Sweepstakes. Entrants will be given the opportunity to “opt out” (or unsubscribe) each time they receive an e-mail by sending “STOP” to “33973”.
b) To enter without sending a text message and without purchase, send a 3” x 5” card with your complete name, mailing address, date of birth and daytime phone number to PepsiCo Super Bowl XLVIII VIP Experience Sweepstakes, PO Box 1042, Dept 863-710, Young America, MN 55594-1042. Each entry must be mailed separately in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, misdirected or postage-due entries. All entries must be postmarked no later than 2/4/13 and received no later than 2/8/13 to be eligible for the drawing. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for technical, electronic, telephone congestion, hardware, software or network, computer or data transmission errors, malfunctions or difficulties of any kind. Computer-generated or robotic calls will not be accepted. Sponsor’s clock shall be the Official clock for determining eligibility. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged.
Limit one entry per person/ household/ mobile number/address per day regardless of method of entry . With respect to text message entries, a “Day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. ET, except the first day of the Sweepstakes Period in which case the first day is defined as beginning 12:00:00 p.m. ET and ending 11:59:59 p.m. ET of the same day and the last day of the Sweepstakes Period in which case the last day is defined as beginning 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending 11:59:59 a.m. ET of the last day of the Sweepstakes Period.
No particular method of entry will increase chances of winning. In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the phone number (the natural person in whose name the text-messaging capable device or telephone number that has been issued and the services are billed) used at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of the phone number submitted upon entry. Any attempt by any entrant to gain more than the stated number of entries as prescribed above by using multiple/different email addresses, text-messaging cable devices, identities, registrations, log-ins or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify Pepsi Beverages Company ("Sponsor") in writing if the entrant changes his or her phone number during the Promotion Period. Proof of text messaging does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant and may not be acknowledged.
2. PRIZES/DRAWINGS: Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by an independent judging organization whose decisions shall be final. Entries must be completed/received by the dates stated above to be eligible for the drawing. Drawing will be conducted on or about 2/11/13 by Young America, an independent judging agency whose decisions shall be final. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. All prizes will be awarded. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
PRIZES: GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of a trip for two to Super Bowl XLVIII in New York/New Jersey in February 2014. Prize includes: Round-trip air transportation for winner and guest, standard hotel room for four (4) nights for winner and guest, ground transportation to and from the game and a taxi stipend check, one (1) commemorative gift bag, two (2) tickets for one (1) Super Bowl Party, two (2) tickets for Super Bowl XLVIII, and $250 spending cash. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) - $7,120. Sponsor reserves the right to select air carrier and hotel. Winner and travel guest must travel on the dates specified by Sponsor. No alternate dates are available. Winner and travel guest must travel on same itinerary. Winner and travel guest must possess all necessary documentation required for air travel (e.g., valid photo identification). Any minor travel guest must be accompanied at all times by winner who must be the minor’s parent or legal guardian. Meals, gratuities, transportation to and from winner’s home and airport and other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the winner's responsibility. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event. Sponsor reserves the right to select seating.
FIRST PRIZES: Ten  First prizes will be awarded, each consisting of 42-Inch Flat Screen LED HDTVs. ARV: $550 each. Prize pictured in promotional materials may not be the actual prize awarded.
3. ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN CA OR NV THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY to be eligible to win. Employees of Save Mart, Lucky, FoodMaxx, Pepsi Beverages Company, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company, its bottlers, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies (collectively, "Sponsor and Promotion Parties"), the NFL Entities (as defined below) and immediate family members of such employees and persons living in the same household as such employees are not eligible to win. Limit one prize per name, mobile number, address and/or household.
4. GENERAL: Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses within CA and NV. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event any prize becomes unavailable. Prize winners will be solely responsible for any applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winners. Any portion of a prize not accepted by a winner will be forfeited.
CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. The Official Rules may be requested by visiting www.pepsisavemartofficialrules.com. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's phone which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Winners will be contacted by phone within two days of a Drawing. Prize Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within ten (10) days of the date on the notification letter. If any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, or if mail is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable mail without a forwarding address, or if winner is unable to attend on the specified date(s), the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor's discretion as time permits. Any portion of a prize not accepted by a winner shall be forfeited.
7. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, and all winners by accepting a prize agree to release the NFL Entities, Save Mart, Lucky, FoodMaxx, Pepsi Beverages Company, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company, its bottlers, their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
8. Winners’ List: For the names of the major prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before March 30, 2013 to: PepsiCo Super Bowl XLVIII VIP Experience Sweepstakes at Save Mart/Lucky/FoodMaxx, PO Box 3000, Dept 863-710, Young America, MN 55558-3000.
9. SPONSOR: PepsiCo, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase NY 10577